Libra Building Construction Pte Ltd

BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS (Libra Building Construction Pte Ltd)

The Company provides total building and construction solutions through two wholly-owned subsidiaries — Libra Building Construction Pte Ltd ("LBC") and newly acquired Cyber Builders Pte Ltd ("Cyber Builders").

Libra Building Construction Pte Ltd (formerly known as Ai-Build Pte Ltd), a BCA licensed C1 main contractor, is now a wholly-owned subsidiary, following the acquisition of an initial 51% stake in 2013 and the remaining 49% stake in May 2014.